Monday, October 17, 2005

Elizabethtown

I so wanted to like this movie. One of my favorite movies is Almost Famous because the way the movie blends with the music. I also like Garden State for that same reason. The different between those last two and Elizabethtown is they had a story to tell. Elizabethtown was just a music video with voice over.

Dunst was good. Bloom was ok. Susan Sarandon and Jessica Biel where pointless. Judy Greer and Alec Baldwin were under used. Just buy the soundtrack.

I've only seen 2 of Crowe's movie in theater, Elizabethtown being one and Vanilla Sky being the other. Both sucked it hard.

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could not have said it better myself. I totally agree! Although I will have to say that this was not even close to awfulness that was Vanilla Sky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home