Thursday, September 29, 2005

On this day...

26 years ago I was born. On this day, 26 years after that, I Blog. At the age of 26 the Voice of Unicron in Transformers: The Movie wrote Citizen Kane. In other words, this is my year! One of the screenplays I'm working on will be the next Citizen Kane! What I mean by that is, it will be a commercial failure, but regarded by many as the best film ever made. Now all I have to do is find the exact one, then write it. But first, I have to celebrate my birthday.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again!!!

 
At Friday, September 30, 2005, Blogger andrew m. said...

all true, but UNLIKE you, unicron ATE PLANETS! have YOU eaten any planets crudd? didn't think so.

"citizen kane" is great, but i think welle's best flick was the often overlooked "a touch of evil." janet leigh with breasts that could carve diamonds and charlton heston playing a mexican diplomat? it just doesn't get any better!

and don't worry about doing it all while you're 26, like welles/unicron/charles foster kane said: "no wine before it's time."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home