Sunday, July 17, 2005

Up and at em'.

Couldn't sleep again so I decided to write some more. Knocked out 2 more pages. Could have done more but I like to stop in the middle so when I return I'll have a jump start instead of just sitting in front of the computer. I'm developing a theme lately, first I start writing and get a good flow going. Then I get stuck, nothing to bad, just caught with trying to find the right dialogue. So, I take a break and make myself a Tazo Chia Tea with soy. This comes at the right time and hits the spot. After this I'm good for another hour or two.

I started thinking this short script would be about 20 to 25 pages. As it stands right now I'm on page 10 and about 40 to 45% done so I' right on pace give or take a few pages. I'm thinking 20 seems about right. The progress bar on the right is based on 25 pages so that might jump as I get closer towards the end of the script. I also did a few updates to the links. Check them out!

2 Comments:

At Monday, July 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankas for popping by my blog, I added you to my honor roll....

 
At Monday, July 18, 2005, Blogger Cecil E. Rudd said...

Thanks! You blog is one of my favs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home