Wednesday, July 13, 2005

I've been bad.


I haven't worked on any project in a few day so I must discipline my self.

I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.
I am a writer.

Now back to work!

2 Comments:

At Friday, July 15, 2005, Blogger ANDREW M. said...

where the FUCK did you find a picture of my 'ma?

 
At Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Anonymous The Constipated Writer said...

That picture is hot in weird way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home