Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The old is new again

Before I came to work - which is where I'm writing this from - I e-mailed some of my older scripts that I had written a long time ago to my work e-mail. I just wanted to revisit them and see if I could salvage anything from them. After reading a few, I found out that they are not that bad! They were by no means good but still, not that bad. I think I just needed a little bit of time away from them and a fresh look to see if I had grown as a writer. After clearly seeing I had grown - which was really not a hard thing to do - I decided I would try and update or rewrite one or two of them. So, expect more progress bars on the right and more updates on projects.

1 Comments:

At Friday, July 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn progress bars! Hey man, I will take you up on that progress bar/CSS help whenever you want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home