Sunday, May 08, 2005

Firsties...

First things first. This blog is about music, why I love it, hate it and how it makes me feel. My intent with this is to expose others to what I think is good music and hopefully be exposed to what others think is good music. My favorite genre of music is R&B, so I anticipate a heavy lean in that direction, but you can also expect we to write about other genres as well, as I do listen to everything. What you shouldn't expect is reviews of albums or songs in the traditional sense. I will express how the songs make me feel and inquire what effect it as on others, if any. This is also a work in progress so anything is bound to happen. And so it starts...

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well i mean, it is no Kevin Smith blog but I guess it will have to do....
Im just kidding I am very excited about this :-)
I like the title of your blog!! I think it is very creative and I must say that I am very excited to hear what you have to say about the topic. WIll we be discussing Lil Kim and her impact in the R&B world??
I will be checking back here frequently so I expect new posts on a regular basis.
LOVE YA!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home