Monday, June 27, 2005

Shit done changed......

I started this blog with good intentions in mind. I wanted to write about the music I love. I wanted to write about the way it made me fell, the emotion it invoked in me. I wanted to know if the music made anyone else fell the way I felt. With the far to few post I have on this blog I am more aware then anyone else that I have failed at doing that. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I lied. I did really want to write about music but not for the reasons I just mentioned. Truth be told I just wanted to write so that I could get better at writing. I picked music as a subject to mask my fear of writing about my passion publicly. Although I do like music, it is not my passion. I really want to write stories. I want to one day, maybe, write a novel. But what I really want to write are screenplays.

For the past 6 to 8 years I have been writing screenplays. Only a few people know or a knew about this. Recently I have gotten more serious about it. I have 3 shorts in the works. One, 90% done with the outline. The other 2 are in Development. I have 2 features in Development/Outline form, and a bunch of short stories.

I was forcing my self to write about music, when all I wanted to do was write about movies. I have 7 articles about music in draft form just waiting for a nice polish and to be posted on this blog. One day I will do that but not now. This blog will now be dedicated to my writing of screenplays and the movies I like. As this is what I really wanted to do, this blog will be updated more often. In the near future I will most likely move from blogger to my own website. You can check it out under links but that wont be for awhile. So keep your eye out for new post and my screenplays!

1 Comments:

At Monday, June 27, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mentioned music and screenplays together... coincidentally I owned and operated a cd music store for eleven years (Cusack in High Fidelity was me I swear) and now I am into writing scripts so I agree that they can go hand in hand. Yes I do have a story that centers around a music store

 

Post a Comment

<< Home